§ 3.22 p.m.
§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR (LORD HAILSHAM OF SAINT MARYLEBONE)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Performers' Protection Act,
- Carriage by Railway Act,
- Trade Descriptions Act,
- Defective Premises Act,
- National Insurance (Amendment) Act,
- Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries Act,
- Matrimonial Proceedings (Polygamous Marriages) Act,
- Police Act,
- Overseas Investment and Export Guarantees Act,
- Royal Bank of Scotland Limited, Widows' and Orphans' Fund Order Confirmation Act,
- Mersey Tunnel Act,
- Seaham Harbour Dock Act,
- United Reformed Church Act.