§ 5.20 p.m.
§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR (LORD HAILSHAM OF ST. MARYLEBONE)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts and Measures:
- Sierra Leone Republic Act,
- Island of Rockall Act,
- Ministerial and other Salaries Act, National Insurance Regulations (Validation) Act,
- Local Employment Act,
- Summer Time Act,
- Clyde Port Authority Order Confirmation Act,
- Admission to Holy Communion Measure,
- Repair of Benefice Buildings Measure,
- Benefices Measure.