§ 6.10 p.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Appropriation (No. 2),
- Building Control,
- Docks and Harbours,
- Reserve Forces,
- Criminal Appeal,
- Selective Employment Payments,
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government Provisional Order Confirmation (City of Oxford),
- Oldham Corporation,
- Saint Mary, Ealing.
- Greater London Council (Money),
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Board (Seaforth Works),
- Blackfriars Bridgehead Improvments,
- Tees and Hartlepools Port Authority,
- Yorkshire Registries Amendment, Manchester Ship Canal,
- Greater London Council (General Powers),
- United Kingdom Oil Pipelines,
- Leeds Corporation,
- British Transport Docks,
- Thames Conservancy,
- London Transport.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.