§ 5.30 p.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Land Drainage (Scotland),
- Christmas Island,
- House of Commons (Redistribution of Seats),
- Corporation of the Sons of the Clergy Charities Scheme Confirmation,
- Reading Almshouse and Municipal Charities Scheme Confirmation,
- Royal Institution of Great Britain Charity Scheme Confirmation,
- St. James's Dwellings Charity Scheme Confirmation,
- Port of London (Superannuation),
- University of Leicester,
- Brazilian Traction Subsidiaries,
- Cammell Laird and Company.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.