§ 5.0 p.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Industrial Assurance and Friendly Societies Act, 1948 (Amendment),
- Solicitors (Scotland),
- Marriage Acts Amendment,
- Land Powers (Defence),
- First Offenders,
- Disabled Persons (Employment),
- Matrimonial Causes (Property and Maintenance),
- Physical Training and Recreation,
- Drainage Rates,
- Defence Contracts,
- Maintenance Orders,
- Matrimonial Proceedings (Children),
- Pier and Harbour Order (Margate) Confirmation,
- Holy Trinity Hounslow,
- Seaham Harbour Dock.
- Blackpool Corporation,
- London County Council (General Powers),
- Clergy Orphan Corporation,
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,
- Essex County Council,
- All Hallows the Great Churchyard,
- All Hallows the Less Churchyard,
- London County Council (Money).
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.