§ 11.30 a.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Medical Act, 1956 (Amendment),
- State of Singapore,
- Chequers Estate,
- Interest on Damages (Scotland),
- Merchant Shipping (Liability of Ship-owners and others),
- Park Lane Improvement,
- Local Government and Miscellaneous Financial Provisions (Scotland),
- Tribunals and Inquiries,
- Landlord and Tenant (Temporary Provisions),
- Opencast Coal,
- Insurance Companies,
- Pier and Harbour Order (Sheerness) Confirmation,
- Surrey County Council,
- Falmouth Docks,
- British Transport Commission,
- Tees Valley and Cleveland Water,
- Falmouth Harbour,
- City of London (Various Powers).
- Shell (Stanlow to Partington Pipe-line),
- Birmingham Corporation,
- Wallasey Corporation.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.