§ 11.45 a.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Post Office,
- Registration Service,
- New Towns,
- Marshall Aid Commemoration,
- University of St. Andrews,
- Hospital Endowments (Scotland),
- Valuation for Rating,
- National Insurance (Industrial Injuries),
- Isle of Man (Customs),
- School Crossing Patrols,
- Emergency Laws (Miscellaneous Provisions),
- Merchandise Marks,
- Historic Buildings and Ancient Monuments,
- Tees Valley Water,
- Dudley Extension,
- Foundling Hospital,
- West Bridgford Urban District Council,
- Coventry Cathedral,
- Oxford Corporation,
- Cheshire County Council,
- Berkshire County Council,
- British Transport Commission,
- London County Council (General Powers).
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.