§ 5.30 p.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- House of Commons Members' Fund,
- Radioactive Substances,
- Industrial Assurance and Friendly Societies,
- Education (Miscellaneous Provisions),
- Law Reform (Personal Injuries),
- National Insurance (Industrial Injuries),
- William Brown Nimmo Charitable Trust (Amendment) Order Confirmation,
- Church of Scotland Trust (Amendment) Order Confirmation,
- Birmingham University,
- Shoreham Harbour,
- Railway Clearing System Superannuation Fund,
- Round Oak Steel Works (Level Crossings),
- South Lancashire Transport,
- Cardiff Corporation (Extension of Time),
- University of Sheffield (Lands),
- Ascot Race Course.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.