§ [From Minutes of April 20.]
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificate from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Rotherham Corporation,
- Huddersfield Corporation,
- Barking Corporation,
- Cardiff Extension,
- London and North Eastern Railway,
- London Midland and Scottish Railway,
- Sheffield Corporation,
- Southern Railway,
- Wandsworth and District Gas,
- West Ham Corporation.
§ Also the Certificate that no Standing Orders are applicable to the following Bill:
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (South Nottinghamshire Joint Hospital District).
§ And also the Certificate that the Standing Orders have not been complied with in respect of the Petition for Additional Provision in the following Bill:
- Dunstable Gas and Water.
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.