§ The following Bills and Measures received the Royal Assent:—
- Special Areas Reconstruction (Agreement),
- Electricity Supply (Meters),
- Cotton Spinning Industry,
- Alexander Scott's Hospital Order Confirmation,
- Buckhaven and Methil Burgh Order Confirmation,
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Bristol),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Falmouth),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Stockton-on-Tees),
- Bedwellty Urban District Council,
- Winchester Corporation,
- Swansea and District Transport,
- North Wales Electric Power,
- East Lothian County Council,
- Uckfield Water,
- Clergy Pensions (Amendment) Measure, 1936,
- Union of Benefices (Amendment) Measure, 1936,
- Clergy Pensions (Widows and Dependants) Measure, 1936,
- Cathedrals (Houses of Residence) Measure, 1936,
- Ecclesiastical Commissioners (Powers) Measure, 1936.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.
§ House adjourned at ten minutes before one o'clock till Thursday, June 11 next.