§ The Royal Assent was given to the following Bills:—
- Government of India (Indian Navy),
- Pacific Cable,
- Mercantile Marine Memorial,
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders Confirmation (No. 1),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders Confirmation (No. 2),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders Confirmation (No. 3),
- Provisional Order (Marriages) Confirmation,
- Great Indian Peninsula Railway Annuities,
- Reading Gas,
- Farnham Gas and Electricity,
- Chelsea Borough Council (Superannuation and Pensions),
- Commercial Gas,
- Great Western Railway,
- Southern Railway (Superannuation Fund),
- Frimley and Farnborough District Water,
- Bury Corporation,
- North British and Mercantile Insurance Company, Limited,
- Scottish Provident Institution,
- London, Midland and Scottish Railway,
- Matlocks Urban District Council,
- Stoke-on-Trent Corporation (Gas),
- North Metropolitan Electric Power Supply,
- War Risks Associations (Distribution of Reserve Funds),
- Barnsley Corporation (Water),
- London County Council (General Powers),
- Southern Railway,
- West Bridgford Urban District Council,
- Yorkshire Electric Power.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.
§ House adjourned at twenty-five minutes past seven o'clock.