§ The Royal Assent was given to the following Bills:—
- Consolidated Fund (No. 1),
- Anglo-Italian Treaty (East African Territories),
- Agricultural Rates (Additional Grant) Continuance,
- Borough Councillors (Alteration of Number),
- British Sugar (Subsidy),
- Trade Facilities,
- Elizabeth Fry Refuge and Refuge for the Destitute Charities Scheme Confirmation,
- Westlothian (Bathgate District) Water Order Confirmation,
- Bradford Corporation (Trolley Vehicles) Provisional Order,
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Blackpool Order),
- Isle of Wight Highways.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.
§ House adjourned at a quarter before one o'clock.