§ [From Minutes of March 5.]
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Aldershot Gas, Water, and District Lighting. [H.L.]
- British Gas Light Company (Norwich). [H.L.]
- Brixham Gas. [H.L.]
- Chepstow Gas. [H.L.]
- County of London Electric Supply. [H.L.]
- Gloucestershire Electric Power. [H.L.]
- Harrod's Stores. [H.L.]
- Nitrate Railways. [H.L.]
- Pontypool Gas and Water. [H.L.]
- Shropshire, Worcestershire, and Stafford-shire Electric Power. [H.L.]
- Wandsworth, Wimbledon, and Epsom District Gas. [H.L.]
- Yorkshire Electric Power. [H.L.]
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.
- Alliance and Dublin Gas.
- Basingstoke Gas.
- Dublin and South Eastern Railway (New Works).
- Rhymney and Aber Valleys Gas and Water.
- Sheffield Corporation (Consolidation).
§ Examiners' Certificates of non-compliance with the Standing Orders referred to the Standing Orders Committee on Wednesday the 13th instant.