§ Trade Reports (Annual Series)—
- No. 5519. Spain (Spanish Possessions in the Gulf of Guinea, 1914);
- No. 5520. Congo (Katanga, 1914);
- No. 5521. Persia (Ispahan, year ended 20th March, 1914);
- No. 5522. Mexico (Vera Cruz, 1914);
- No. 5523. Netherlands (Rotterdam and Consular Posts in the Netherlands, 1914):
§ Miscellaneous, No. 18 (1915)—Italian Decrees relative to Enemy Merchant Vessels, together with the Italian Naval Prize Regulations:
§ Presented (by command) and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ Lighthouses, &c. (Local Inspection)—Reports to the Board of Trade by the Corporation of Deptford Strond, the Commissioners of Northern Lighthouses and the Commissioners of Irish Lights of their Inspection of Local Lighthouses, Buoys, and Beacons in 1914:
§ Destructive Insects and Pests Acts, 1877 and 1907—Orders declaring certain areas described in the schedules thereto to be infected areas for the purposes of the Wart Disease of Potatoes (Infected Areas) Order of 1914—
- D.I.P. 281, dated 3rd November, 1915;
- D.I.P. 282–298 inclusive, dated 4th November, 1915;
- D.I.P. 299, dated 5th November, 1915:
§ Laid before the House (pursuant to Act) and ordered to lie on the Table.