§ Colonies (Annual)—No. 850. Gibraltar (Report for 1914).
§ Boy Labour in the Post Office—Fifth Annual Report of the Standing Committee:
§ India (Trade)—Tables relating to the Trade of British India with the British Empire and Foreign Countries, 1909–1910 to 1913–1914:
§ Board of Agriculture and Fisheries—
- 1. Annual Report on the Administration of the Grant for the Encouragement and Improvement of the Live-Stock Breeding Industry for the year 1914–1915 (1st April 1914–31st March 1915);
- 2. Report of Proceedings at the Twenty-fifth Annual Meeting of Representatives of Authorities under the Sea Fisheries Regulation Act, 1888 (Tuesday, 22nd June 1915):
§ Shipping Casualties—
- 1. (Loss of the steamship "Falaba")—Report of a formal investigation into the circumstances attending the foundering on 28th March of the steamship "Falaba," of Liverpool, in or near latitude 51° 30' N., longitude 6° 36' W., whereby loss of life ensued;
- 2. (Loss of the steamship "Lusitania")—Report of a formal investigation into the circumstances attending the foundering on 7th May 1915 of the British steamship "Lusitania," of Liverpool, after being torpedoed off the Old Head of Kinsale, Ireland:
§ Trade Reports (Annual Series)—
§ No. 5450. Persia (Province of Arabistan, year ended 20th March 1914);
§ No. 5451. Brazil (Trade of Brazil, years 1912–1913):
§ Presented (by command) and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ Clergy (West Indies)—Return of the amount payable on 5th January 1915 out of the Consolidated Fund for Ecclesiastical Purposes in the West Indies:
- 1. Council of County Palatine of Chester (Urban District of Ellesmere Port and Whitby);
- 2. Council of County Borough of Sunderland (County Borough of Sunderland):
§ Laid before the House (pursuant to Act) and ordered to lie on the Table.