§ Colonies (Annual)—
§ No. 847. St. Helena (Report for 1914);
§ No. 848. Fiji (Report for 1914):
§ Trade Reports (Annual Series)—No. 5,449.
§ Greece (Consular District of Salonica, 1913):
§ Return giving particulars of cases in winch persons have been reinstated with the assistance of the Estates Commissioners during the quarter ended 31st March, 1915:
§ Local Taxation (Scotland) Account—
§ Return showing—
- 1. The principal statutory provisions affecting payments into and out of the Local Taxation (Scotland) Account; and
- 2. The amount of such payments for the financial year, 1914–1915:
§ Factory and Workshop (Lighting in Factory and Workshops, Departmental Committee)—First Report of the Departmental Committee appointed by the Secretary of State for the Home Department to inquire and report as to the conditions necessary for the adequate lighting of factories and workshops—
- Volume I. Report and Appendices;
- Volume II. Summary of Evidence.
§ Minutes of Evidence:
§ Presented (by command) and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ India (Progress and Condition)—Statement exhibiting the Moral and Material Progress and Condition of India during the year 1913–1914. Fiftieth Number:
- 1. Provisional Rules for constituting and regulating Munitions Tribunals, made in pursuance of section 15 of the Act, by a Secretary of State as far as relates to offences, and by the Minister of Munitions as far as relates to other matters;
- 2. Provisional Regulations made by the Minister of Munitions in pursuance of section 4 (5) of the Act, with respect to the general ordering of the work in a controlled establishment:
§ Intermediate Education (Ireland)—Rule constituting Tramore an additional centre of examination in 1915:
§ Merchant Shipping Acts, 1894 to 1906 (Dispensing Powers)—Report by the Board of Trade of the cases in which they have exercised their powers under section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1906, during the year ended 31st May, 1915 (in continuation of H.C. 329 of 1914):
- 1. Burnley Corporation;
- 2. Cheltenham Corporation:
§ Polling Districts—Order made by the West Riding of Yorkshire County Council, constituting a new polling district in the Parliamentary Division of Elland, and assigning a polling place thereto:482
§ Winter Assizes Acts, 1876 and 1877—Orders in Council, dated 13th July, 1915, respecting Winter Assize Counties Nos. 1 to 7 for the Winter Assizes, 1915:
§ Naval and Marine Pay and Pensions Act, 1865—Order in Council, dated 13th July, 1915, approving a memorial of the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty praying sanction to Regulations respecting Naval Instructors for temporary service in the Royal Navy:
§ Laid before the House (pursuant to Act) and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ London Corporation—Annual Accounts of the Chamberlain of London for the year 1914–1915: Delivered (pursuant to Act) and ordered to lie on the Table.