§ A Bill intituled an Act to dissolve the marriage of Isabella Caroline Annie Warden, of the Red House, Maynooth, in the county of Kildare, with Kenneth Evers Warden, her husband, and to enable her to marry again, and for other purposes: Presented (on petition), and a copy of the proceedings in and of the decree of the King's Bench, Matrimonial Division of the High Court of Justice in Ireland: Delivered (on Oath): Bill read 1a, and to be read 2a on the third sitting day for Judicial Business after the Recess at Easter.
§ Petition of Caroline Annie Warden, praying that substituted service of a copy of the Bill, together with notice of the Second Reading thereof, and all other notices or orders connected therewith may be made upon Mr. Edward White, Solicitor, 16, Molesworth Street, Dublin: Presented and read; and to be taken into consideration To-morrow.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Liverpool and London and Globe Insurance Company. [H.L.]
- London Electric Railway Amalgamation. [H.L.]
- Mersey Railway. [H.L.]
- Metropolitan District Railway. [H.L.]
- Metropolitan Railway. [H.L.]
- Morecambe Tramways. [H.L.]
- National Provident Institution. [H.L.]
- North East London Railway. [H.L.]
- Reading and District Electric Supply. [H.L.]
- Southend Water. [H.L.]
- Great Central Railway. [H.L.]
- Great Grimsby Gas. [H.L.]
- Baker Street and Waterloo Railway. [H.L.]
- Bishop's Stortford, Harlow, and Epping Gas and Electricity. [H.L.]
- Cambridge University and Town Water. [H.L.]
- Central Argentine Railway. [H.L.]
- Charing Cross, Euston, and Hampstead Railway. [H.L.]
- Charnwood Forest Railway. [H.L.]
- City of Dublin Steam Packet Company. [H.L.]
- Farnham Gas and Electricity. [H.L.]
- Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway. [H.L.]
- Yorkshire Electric Power. [H.L.]
§ Also the Certificates that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills introduced in pursuance of the provisions of the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, have been complied with:
- Wishaw Burgh Extensions, &c.
- Standard Life Assurance Company.
- Glasgow Gas Consolidation.
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.