§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent—
- Finance, 1909–10.
- Army (Annual).
- Development and Road Improvement Funds Act (1909) Amendment.
- Local Government (Ireland) Provisional Orders (No. 1).
- Local Government (Ireland) Provisional Order (No. 2).
- Wear Navigation and Sunderland Dock.
- Mersey Railway.
- Wicklow Gas.
- Bankers Guarantee and Trust Fund Incorporation.
- City of Dublin Steam Packet Company.
- Stratford-upon-Avon and Midland Junction Railway.
§ House adjourned at a quarter before Eleven o'clock, to Thursday, the twenty-sixth of May next, a quarter past Four o'clock.