HL Deb 30 June 1884 vol 289 cc1639-40
Moved, That there be laid before the House—
- "1. Copy of the shorthand writers' report of the evidence taken before the Irish Land Commission in the cases which cams before the court upon the landlord's application for a rehearing in which R. Johnston was landlord and Mary McAtasney and Patrick Moan were tenants, together with the shorthand writers' report of the judgment delivered by Mr. Justice O'Hagan, and a copy of the order of the court on the said application:
- 2. Copy of the reports of the official valuers appointed by the Land Commission in the same cases:
- "3. Copy of the questions which the landlord applied to the Irish Land Commission to have stated in the same cases for the opinion
and decision of Her Majesty's Court of Appeal in Ireland, together with the order of the court refusing the said application:
- "4. Copy of affidavit of H. A. Johnston, dated 28th June 1883, on which an application was made to the court of the Irish Land Commission to have the said cases reconsidered, in pursuance of section 48, subsection 5, Land Law (Ireland) Act, 1881:
- '5. Copy, letter of H. A. Johnston to Secretary of the Irish Land Commission, dated 8th September 1883, and the reply thereto, dated 13th September 1883." — (The Lord Castle-town.)
Motion agreed to.
Ordered to be laid before the House.