§ Petition of occupiers of houses in certain wards within, and in a certain parish adjoining, the City of Oxford, praying that provision may be made for the inclusion of their wards and parish within the limits of supply of the electricity undertaking of the Oxford Corporation: Read, and ordered to lie on the Table.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificate from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Irwell Valley Water Board,
- London Midland and Scottish Railway,
- Romford Gas,
- Swinton and Pendlebury Corporation,
- Crewe Corporation,
- Bradford Extension,
- Brixham Gas and Electricity,
- Clacton Urban District Council,
- Guildford Corporation.
- Poor's Allotment in Hanwell.
- Ossett Corporation.
- Workington Corporation.
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.