§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificate from the Examiners that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Pier and Harbour Provisional Order (Fowey),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Tonbridge Water).
§ And also the Certificate that no Standing Orders are applicable to the following Bills:
- Pier and Harbour Provisional Order (Culag (Lochinver)),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Maidenhead Water),
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Sevenoaks Water).
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.
§ Report from the Committee of Selection, That the Lord Carnock be proposed to the House as a member of the Select Committee on the said Bills in the place of the Lord Marks, and that the Lord Carnock be Chairman of the said Committee: Read, and agreed to.