§ Report from the Committee of Selection, That the Lords following be proposed to the House as members of the panel of Lords to act as Commissioners under the Act, namely:—
- E. Iddesleigh,
- V. Falkland,
- L. Lamington,
- L. Addington:
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with: 685
- Torquay Extramural Cemetery Company.
- Imperial Continental Gas Association [H.L.].
- Westminster City (Millbank) Improvement.
§ Also the Certificates that no Standing Orders are applicable to the following Bills:
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders (No. 1).
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders (No. 2).
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.