§ Message from the Commons to acquaint this House that they have appointed a Committee of five members to join with the Committee appointed by this House, as mentioned in their Lordships' Message of the 25th of April last, to consider the Dover Gas Bill [H.L.], and that they have ordered that the said Committee do meet the Committee appointed by their Lordship as proposed by this House.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, that the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates 1030 from the Examiners that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Ministry of Health (Halifax and West Riding Provisional Orders) Confirmation. [H.L.]
- Ministry of Health Provisional Orders Confirmation (No. 5). [H.L.]
- Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Swindon Extension). [H.L.]
§ Also the Certificate that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bill have been complied with:
- Shropshire, Worcestershire and Staffordshire Electric Power.
- The same were ordered to lie on the Table.