§ Reported, without amendment, and re-committed to a Committee of the Whole House to-morrow.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Ebbw Vale Urban District Council.
- Stalybridge, Hyde, Moseley and Dukinfield Tramways and Electricity Board.
- London County Council (General Powers).
- Maidstone Corporation.
- Newhaven and Seaford Sea Defences.
- Westminster City Council (Cleveland Street Infirmary).
§ Also the Certificate that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bill have been complied with:
- Pier and Harbour Provisional Order (No. 1).
§ And also the Certificates that the Standing Orders have not been complied with in respect of the Petitions for additional provision in the following Bills:
§ Great Western Railway (Additional Powers). [H.L.]
§ Wimbledon and Sutton Railway.
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.