§ Report from the Committee of Selection that the Earl of Strafford be proposed to the House as a member of the Select Committee on the said Bill in the place of Lord Leigh; read, and agreed to.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Mid-Glamorgan Water.
- Coventry Corporation.
- Nottingham Corporation.
- Pontypridd Urban District Council.
- Wallasey Corporation.
- Leigh Corporation.
- London County Council (General Powers).
- Southampton Corporation.
- Blackpool Corporation.
- Swansea Corporation.
- Sutton Coldfield Corporation.
- Redcar Urban District Council Gas.
- Rhondda Urban District Council.
§ Also the Certificate that no further Standing Orders are applicable to the following Bill:
§ Marriages Provisional Order.
§ And also the Certificates that the Standing Orders applicable to the Petitions for the following Bills have not been complied with:
- Workington Harbour and Dock.
- Wear Navigation and Sunderland Dock (Finance).
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.