§ (2) In section 18 (matters to which the court is to have regard in exercising its powers under section 17)—
- (a) in subsection (3A)—
- (i) in paragraph (a) after "have" insert "and any PPF compensation to which a party to the marriage is or is likely to be entitled,",
- (ii) in paragraph (b) after "include" insert "—
- (i) ", and
- (iii) at the end of that paragraph insert ", and
- (ii) any PPF compensation which, by reason of the dissolution or annulment of the marriage, a party to the marriage will lose the chance of acquiring entitlement to".
- (b) in subsection (7), after paragraph (b) insert ", and
- (c) "PPF compensation" means compensation payable under Chapter 3 of Part 2 of the Pensions Act 2004 (pension protection) or any provision in force in Northern Ireland corresponding to that Chapter."
(3) In section 21 (application to orders under sections 14 and 17 of certain provisions of Part 2 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973), after subsection (1)(be) insert—
(bf) section 25E(2) to (10) (the Pension Protection Fund);".
§ On Question, amendments agreed to.
§ [Amendment No. 348P had been withdrawn from the Marshalled List.]
§ Baroness Hollis of Heigham moved Amendment No. 348PA:
§ Page 304, line 12, at end insert—