§ 11B (1) If any of the property to which an application for a restraint order relates is property in a participating country, the applicant may ask the High Court to make a certificate under this paragraph.
§ (2) The High Court may make a certificate under this paragraph if—
- (a) it makes a restraint order in relation to property in the participating country, and
- (b) it is satisfied that there is a good arguable case that the property is likely to be used for the purposes of a listed offence or is the proceeds of the commission of a listed offence.
§ (3) A certificate under this paragraph is a certificate which—
- (a) is made for the purposes of the relevant Framework Decision, and
- (b) gives the specified information.
§ (4) If the High Court makes a certificate under this paragraph—
- (a) the restraint order must provide for notice of the certificate to be given to the person affected by it, and
- (b) paragraph 6(2) to (4) applies to the certificate as it apples to the restraint order.