§ 11A (1) This paragraph has effect for the purposes of paragraphs 11B to 11G.
§ (2) The relevant Framework Decision means any Framework Decision of the Council of the European Union which is identified by the Secretary of State by order and is about the execution of orders freezing property or evidence.
§ (3) A listed offence means—
- (a) an offence described in a prescribed provision of the relevant Framework Decision, or
- (b) a prescribed offence or an offence of a prescribed description.
§ (4) An order under sub-paragraph (3)(b) which, for the purposes of paragraph 11D(3), prescribes an offence or a description of offences may require that the conduct which constitutes the offence or offences would, if it occurred in a part of the United Kingdom, constitute an offence in that part.
§ (5) Specified information, in relation to a certificate under paragraph 11 B or 11D, means—
- (a) any information required to be given by a prescribed document annexed to the relevant Framework Decision, or
- (b) any prescribed information.
§ (6) In this paragraph, "prescribed" means prescribed by an order made by the Secretary of State.
§ (7) A participating country means—
- (a) a country other than the United Kingdom which is a member State on a day appointed for the commencement of Schedule (Terrorist property: freezing orders) to the Crime (International Co-operation) Act 2003, and
- (b) any other member State designated by an order made by the Secretary of State
§ (8) "Country" includes territory.
§ (9) Section 14(2)(a) applies for the purposes of determining what are the proceeds of the commission of an offence.