§ Message to attend the Lords Commissioners.
§ The House went, and, having returned,
§ Mr. SPEAKER (standing in. the Clerk's place at the Table)
I have to inform the House that the House has been to the House of Peers, where a Commission under the Great Seal was read authorising the Royal Assent to:
- 1. Appropriation (No. 2) Act, 1921.
- 2. Poor Law Emergency Provisions (Scotland) Act, 1921.
- 3. Trade Facilities Act, 1921.
- 4. National Health Insurance (Prolongation of Insurance) Act, 1921.
- 5. Local Authorities (Financial Provisions) Act, 1921.
- 6. Perth Corporation (Waterworks, etc.) Order Confirmation Act, 1921.
- 7. Dundee Corporation Order Confirmation Act, 1921.